APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
About the Programme
The Hack to London programme is an extension of the Central European Conference Project organised annually by the University of London Czech & Slovak Society (ULU CZSK Society), an organisation which brings together Czech and Slovak students of prestigious universities in London in professional and social events. The Hack to London programme aims to invite a number of outstanding Czech and Slovak high school students to spend four days in London in March 2018. The full cost of the trip for each student, including the cost of accommodation and return flight tickets, will be covered by the ULU CZSK Society. The goal of this project is to increase awareness among high school students from Czechia and Slovakia on pursuing a university degree in the UK as well as to connect these students with the London Czech & Slovak community, which may be of benefit to them in both professional and personal development.
Who is eligible to apply?
Student applicants must:
- Be at least 16 years old at the time of the programme;
- Be in a second or third year of high school at the time of the programme;
- Have permission from either a parent or legal guardian to participate in the programme;
- Have citizenship and current residency in the country which you are applying for (Czechia or Slovakia);
- Be proficient in English; and
- Submit a complete application by the given deadline.